Trade Stall Terms and Conditions 2022
- All stall holders must submit a completed application no later than 31st March 2022.
- You should confirm that you have Public Liability Insurance cover of £5million.
- (A copy of your certificate of insurance will be requested when your application is confirmed).
- Catering stalls please contact [email protected] for pricing information.
- Trade Stall fee for 2020 was £50, for up to 3 metres, and £15 per metre thereafter.
Registered Charities or local charitable organisations are £25 for up to 3 meters, and £5 per metre thereafter.
- Please provide measurements of exact area your stall requires. Include sizes of cars, caravans, gazebos and/or tents (guy lines inclusive). The registration plate of any vehicles which form part of a stall must be provided in advance.
- The sale of pyrotechnics, lasers and fire arms by any stall attending the event is prohibited. The sale of “silly string” is also prohibited due to the environmental impact of this material on the village playing field.
Confirmation and Payment
- Successful applicants will be notified by 30th April and will be invoiced based on the information given. Payment is due within 30 days. The fee is non-refundable after 31st May 2022.
- Failure to make payment within 30 days may result in loss of booking as the pitch will be offered to applicants on the waiting list.
- Wristbands, providing free entry, are included in the stall fee for up to 4 persons per stall. Additional persons must pay the entry fee.
- Please note that stalls are not allocated on a First Come First served basis.
- Carve Carrbridge, and its officials, reserve the right to refuse or accept any stall applications.
- Pitches will be allocated by the organisers and you will be notified on arrival. Their decisions are final. Please stay withing the allocated pitch area.
- The Field will be open to vehicles for setting up from 7am on Saturday 5th September. Friday arrivals are by prior arrangement only with the stalls coordinator.
If you arrive late on Saturday you may not be able to access your pitch.
- For Health & Safety reasons, all vehicles must be removed from the field by 9:00am on the day of the event, unless the vehicle forms part of a stall, in which case it must be parked in its final position on the field by this time.
Parking is available within the school grounds for stall holder vehicles not previously notified or agreed.
- Vehicles and stalls can be removed from the field after the general public have left. No stall holder vehicles are permitted to move on or off the field until advised they can do so by the Stalls Coordinator or their representative.
- Please leave your stall pitch as you find it, removing all litter to appropriate bins or taking it with you.
- Verbal or physical abuse of Carve Carrbridge officials will not be tolerated and will be deemed a breach of terms and conditions.
Carve Carrbridge, and its officials, reserve the right to take other action as appropriate, which may include removal of a stall holder from the event field, if a stall holder does do not adhere to these terms and conditions.